Meet Dr Jenny Cook
Dr Jennifer Cook is a Gynaecologist and Fertility Specialist with rooms in Sydney's Eastern Suburbs at Bondi Junction.
- Medical Graduate MB BS - Sydney University, 1993.
- Fellow of the Royal Australian College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, RANZCOG - 2002
- Fellow of Advanced Laparoscopy Flinders Medical Centre, Adelaide (2001 - 2002)
- Ongoing training at on various Advanced Laparoscopy units in Europe and USA.
Dr Cook has expertise in Laparoscopy and the surgical management of fertility including
- Fibroids and Pelvic Surgery
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Tubal Sterilisation Reversal
Dr Cook has a particular interest in social fertility treatment for single women and same sex couples. Dr Cook looks forward to helping women achieve their goals and providing excellence in women's health care. She provides IVF services through Monash IVF, Bondi Junction.
After completing specialist training at Westmead Hospital, Dr Cook
- Worked in the United Kingdom for 2 years
- Visiting Medical Officer appointments at Flinders Medical Centre, Adelaide and The Queen Elizabeth Hospital (2003 - 2008).
Dr Jennifer Cook built up a busy practice in Adelaide and became a clinical lecturer at Flinders University and the University of Adelaide.
In 2008 Dr Cook moved to Sydney to join the team at GOALS for Women at Bondi Junction.
- Fertility Specialist at Monash IVF
- Visiting Medical Officer appointment at the Prince of Wales Hospital, Randwick. (since 2008)
- Involved in teaching at regular surgical workshops (Sydney Women's Endoscopy Centre)
- Board of Examiners at Membership Level for the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RANZCOG) (since 2009)
- Associate of the Sydney Women's Endosurgery Centre (swec.com.au) (since 2009)
- Maintains her longstanding association with Flinders Endogynaecology.
- Clinical Lecturer at Flinders University and The University of Adelaide. This involved teaching at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels. (2003-2008). A leader in Laparoscopic Surgical Units in Australia.
- Director on the Board of the Australasian Gynaecological Endoscopy & Surgery Society (2005-2008). This is the premier surgical association representing the majority of practising gynaecologists in Australia and New Zealand.
- VMO Appointments at Flinders Private Hospital, Calvary Hospital, Noarlunga Health Services, Burnside War Memorial Hospital, Adelaide
Dr Jennifer Cook has published widely in the area of Gynaecological Laparoscopy and has presented at many national and international meetings.