Dr Cook has particular expertise in Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy. She trained for several years at an Advanced Laparoscopic Unit (Flinders Medical Centre, Flinders University, Adelaide).
Dr Cook continues to teach at Laparoscopic Courses at well recognised Units in Australia (Sydney Women’s Endosurgery Centre and Flinders Endogynaecology). Both of these are Internationally recognised Units.
Key procedures performed by Dr Cook:
- Procedural Laparoscopy – Endometriosis, Ovarian Cysts, Fibroids, Adhesions
- Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic Tubal Sterilisation Reversal
- Laparoscopic Cervical Suture
- Sling Procedure for Urine Incontinence
- Laparoscopic Surgery for Utero-Vaginal Prolapse
- Hysteroscopy – Polyps, Fibroids, Septum, Adhesions
- Novasure Endometrial Ablation
- Sterilisation – Hysteroscopic Essure Procedure, Laparoscopic Tubal Occlusion